Hooke Court Residential Study Centre is based in Hooke, West Dorset. Hooke Court provides fantastic learning environments and offers inspirational activities designed to enhance curriculum learning.
Located just 11 miles from the Jurassic Coast in the small village of Hooke in rural West Dorset, Hooke Court is a magnificent field study centre in which to stimulate and educate children.
- Grade II listed 14th century manor house
- Stunning historical, rural location that brings learning to life
- Accommodation for up to 190
- Camping facilities in the summer months
- Twenty-four acres of landscaped grounds and woodlands
- Playground, playing fields and low ropes course
- All groups are fully catered for and accommodated in their own area
"Lovely, friendly helpful staff. Tutors were always on time and very knowledgeable. Food was fantastic. Thank you."